At Peterborough Trim Repairs we can also offer help in the restoration of your project. For example below are a set of photographs taken of our own Mini and Ford Racing Puma. The Mini has had various new panels and was stripped down to bare metal ...
Ford produced only 500 of these special cars in 2000. They were based on the Ford Puma, but were tuned and modified by the famous Tickford Coach Building Company. The company had small coach building origins in the 1820s as the family firm of Salmons and Son, who were based at Tickford Street in Newport Pagnell.
This particular car had suffered badly from stone-chips, a few minor dents and some corrosion. What started out as a quick tidy-up got out of hand and finished up as a Concourse Re-Build! It can be viewed at our workshop anytime to demonstrate the standard of work we can produce.
1. Ford Racing Puma - Original State, paintwork.
2. Ford Racing Puma - Prepped, ready to mask.
badly chipped, some corrosion & minor dents.
3. Ford Racing Puma - bare metal etch primed.
4. Ford Racing Puma - Primed, ready to sand and re- mask.
5. Ford Racing Puma - Rubbed down and masked off.
6. Ford Racing Puma - Car awaiting de-masking,
7. The car is buffed and ready to go ....
For more information about any of the services we offer, please click here to go to our easy to use on-line eForm where you can ask questions and even upload photographs if required.
Peterborough Trim Repairs, Unit 12 Aston Business Park, Shrewsbury Ave, Woodston, Peterborough, PE2 7BF.
Tel: 01733-235191 | Mob: 07753-982062 | email@example.com
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 5.00pm & Saturday: 8.00am - 12.00pm